There's an extreme corn maze in Ohio and you should visit it
It’s corn maze season, Y’all! Getting lost in a traditional corn maze is one of the highlights of autumn and in Northern Ohio, we have no shortage of corn mazes. Ranging from extreme designs to the smaller classics these are our top corn maze picks to add some excitement to your weekends this fall.
- Red Wagon Farm, 16081 East River Road (Route 252), Columbia Station, OH 44028
- Szalay’s Corn Maze, 4563 Riverview Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- Scream Acres Haunted Cornfield, 0064 Co Rd 16, Napoleon, OH 43545
- Derthicks Corn Maze; 5182 State Route 82, Mantua, OH 44255
- Fleitz Pumpkin Farm, 7133 Seaman Rd., Oregon, OH 43616
- Pickering Hill Farms, 35669 Detroit Rd., Avon, OH 44011
- Ridgeview Farm, 5488 Kinsman Rd. (SR 87), Middlefield, OH 44062
For more fall fun check out the CLE Weekend Fall Festival guide for activities made for sunny autumn days to crisp fall evenings.
Do you have a favorite corn maze? Tell us about it in the comments! And, if you’re on the hunt for another autumn adventure, zip through the trees on this canopy course near Cleveland.